ATTENDANCE FEE & REGISTRATION
Free of charge
Download the Registration Form
Kindly email or fax or WhatsApp or WeChat the registration form to Ms Joanne: H/P or WhatsApp: 017-4187 988 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: chkcpeseminar Fax: 03-76104234
Dealer’s Representatives, Futures Broker’s and Registered persons of Participating Organisations / Trading Participants
VENUES & DATE
|Kuala Lumpur / JW Marriot Hotel||10.03.2018||Kota Kinabalu / Le Meridien Hotel||21.07.2018|
|Penang / The Wembley Hotel||07.04.2018||Johor Bahru / Renaissance Hotel||28.07.2018|
|Ipoh / The Haven Resort Hotel||21.04.2018||Kuala Lumpur / JW Marriot Hotel||04.08.2018|
|Kuching / Hilton Hotel||12.05.2018|
denotes the registration closed (full house)
- Create awareness on regulatory issues, promote higher standards of business conduct of Representatives in Digital Economy.
- Improve the standard of compliance to the requirement of the rules and regulation particularly on trading activities as well as instil a culture of self-regulation amongst the Participating Organisations / Trading Participants and their registered persons.
- Understanding the existing regulations, rules, directives and guidance issued by the Bursa, Securities Commission (SC) and Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
- To explain what is Digital Economy and how it affects the activities of representatives of Participating Organisations / Trading Participants.
- To state the purpose, objectives, key characteristics of the relevant rules, directives and guidelines of Bursa, SC and BNM on conduct of representatives of Participating Organisations / Trading Participipants.
SIDC - CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE)
This seminar is SIDC Accredited and carries 10 CPE points.
|8.30am to 9am||Registration|
|9am to 10.30am|| Digital Economy
|10.30am to 10.45am||Coffee Break|
|10.45am to 12.15pm|| Rules and Regulations
|12.15pm to 1.00pm|| KYC / Due Diligence
|1.00pm to 2.00pm||Lunch|
|2.00pm to 3.30pm|| Market Offences and Abuses
|3.30pm to 3.45pm||Coffee Break|
|3.45pm to 5.00pm|| Digital Investment Management Services|
Dr. Ch’ng Huck Khoon, pursued his PhD studies in Finance at the Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM); He also holds a MBA (Finance) from the University of Stirling (UK), he is an Associate Member for Centre for Business and Management (CBM) University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Dr. Ch'ng is the Independent Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Audit Committee of CNI Holdings Berhad and YGL Convergence Berhad and AT Systematization Berhad. All of which are listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
Mr. Alex Siew Wee Chai, is licensed Capital Market Service Representative, holds a Master in Information Technology in Business from Lincoln University, United Kingdom. Prior to that, he obtained his Bachelor of Commerce (double major in Accounting and Marketing) from Deakin University, Australia. He is currently a Fund Manager in VCB Capital.